Welcome to my homepage. I am pleased to be startng my fourteenthth year at Hoover. This year I am teaching English 10* and English 11. If you need to reach me you can send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the school and ask for my phone extension (422, room E-1).
About Mr. Bunnenberg:
- B.A. in Secondary Education from Akron University, 1997
- M.A. in Classroom Guidance from Akron University, 2005
- Teaching at Hoover High School, 1998-present
- Nominated for Stark County Teacher of the Year, 2000-2001
- Awarded membership in the National Honor Roll's Outstanding American Teachers, 2005,2006
- Married 21 years to Denise
- Two sons: Nicholas, 12 and Joseph, 9
"There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live."
- James Truslow Adams
Go to North Canton City Schools