NORTH CANTON HOOVER HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS
Remaining reserved Basketball tickets will go on sale November 20 – November 28.
Call the Athletic Office for further details at 330.497.5660.
Pre-sale Basketball tickets will be offered
Mon. - Th 7:10-2:00
on school days only the week of the game only for the following:
1. First official day of practice for winter sports for 2012 – 2013 are as follows:
· Girls’ BKB – October 26
· Boys’ BKB, Bowling, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Swimming/Diving – November 2
· Wrestling – November 9
2. Before a student-athlete will be permitted to participate in official practices, they must have turned in the following THREE forms to the head coach of their sport:
· OHSAA Pre-participation Physical Form & Authorization Forms
· Emergency Medical Form
· Insurance Waiver Form
(These forms can be accessed at the top of this page under "Files Page." Then select the "Parent/Student-Athlete Forms" heading. For convenience sake, please be sure to keep a copy of these completed forms for your own records before turning them in to the coach of their sport or the athletic department.)
3. Winter Sports Parent & Athlete Meetings: October 22 ~ 7:00PM Hoover Hall
The following is a list of some areas that might be of interest to you while visiting this webpage:
LINKS PAGE - includes information of interest to parents and student-athletes (OHSAA guidelines, NCAA Clearinghouse, maps and driving directions to future away games) and coaches (ODE Pupil Validation information, OHSAA web site).
FILES PAGE - printable versions of forms that can be helpful for parents, student-athletes, coaches, and game workers for Hoover athletic events.
While browsing through the North Canton Hoover High School SPORTS menu, you can check out the links to some of our varsity sports here at Hoover High School.
SPORTS SCHEDULES - access team scores, current and future team schedules, and see the daily sports schedule at North Canton Hoover High School. Visit the website at the following addresses:
Don Shimek, AD